TAS - Takeoff for Architecture and Structure
- It converts 2D AutoCAD drawings into 3D model in few minutes if you just select the required elements.
- You can make 3D models from PDF and JPEG 2D drawings also.
- It calculates the quantities more accurately and the 3D model is created automatically from 2D drawings.
- If you have 3D models in IFC format then the quantities can be calculated in a single click after import.
- You can also export the model as IFC format to other BIM applications.
- You can view the deductions in the quantities visually in 3D and also can reverse check the quantities from reports to 3D visually to cross check the calculated quantities.
- A detailed calculation report can be obtained to view each expressions.
- It is very easy to get the Plastering area, Painting area, tiles quantities, etc
- If required a complete 3D model of building can be easily made just by drag and drop of each elements of buildings.